Measuring range: 5 - 50% moisture content
Calibration accuracy: 0.4%
The Humimeter FS4 Grain, Fruit, Beans & Seeds Moisture Meter is a special model moisture meter that can be calibrated by the user on their specific fruit or grain.
The Humimeter FS4 Grain, Fruit, Beans & Seeds Moisture Meter is a new and revolutionary powerful portable water content measuring instrument. The FS4 has a high accuracy and measures a sample of 300g easily without prior treatment of the products. Suitable for all grain types and finished products.
For use in farming, trade, seed growing, research, laboratories and the food in animal feed industries. The grain moisture meter is suited for measuring of maize, rye, triticale, wheat, spelt, barley, oats, rape, pumpkin seeds, peas, soybeans, beetle beans, horse beans, sunflower seeds, rice, raw coffee and poppy seeds.
As a helpful extra the gauge features a calibration curve and customer calibrations for own products.
- Measuring maize, rye, triticale, wheat, spelt, barley, oats, rape, pumpkin seeds, peas, soybeans, beetle beans, horse beans, sunflower seeds, rice, raw coffee and poppy seeds
- Customer calibration function for special fruits, granulate etc.
- Hectoliter compensated
- Hold function, manual saving of results, data log for 10,000 logs with measuring point report
- Online function for data transfer
- Supplier's data and batch number can be recorded
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Quick and easy measurement without prior treatment of samples
- Robust stainless steel sample resevoir
- Delivered with digital scale, case, measuring cup, PC interface, PC software and batteries
- Optional: printer, ISO measuring device check
|Measuring Range||0 - 50% water content (depending on the material)|
|Resolution||0.1 % water content|
|Calibrate accuracy||+/- 0.4%|
|Sample weight||300 g|
|Menu languages||English, German, French, Italian|
|Housing||Gauge: Plastic Reservoir: Stainless Steel|
|Display||LCD display with backlight|