Delmhorst TechScanMoisture Meter for Building Inspection
Easy to read analog display.
Handheld, compact and lightweight.
Temperature Range: -4 to 158F/-20 to 70C
Introducing Delmhorst TechScan Pinless Moisture Meter. The fast, accurate, non-destructive way to check for moisture in walls and floors. Save time, and work with confidence, with TechScan. It's the next generation of pinless moisture meters designed for restoration professionals, flooring installers, and home inspectors.
The right diagnostic tools are a must when addressing water damage, testing sub and top floors to ensure similar % moisture content, or assuring a home buyer of structural integrity before purchase.
The Delmhorst TechScan pinless moisture meter make it easy to find moisture "hot spots" and narrow down areas affected by moisture. Use it as a stand-alone tool or with our pin-type moisture meter for further precise diagnosis.
- Delmhorst TechScanMoisture Meter for Building Inspection
- Easy to read analog display.
- Handheld, compact and lightweight.
- Two scales:
- Wood Scale - 5% - 30% moisture range for wood.
- Reference Scale - 0-100 color coded reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Temperature Range: -4 to 158F/-20 to 70C
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in calibration check.
- Rugged, one-piece sensor measures moisture up to 3/4" deep without damaging sample
- Take reading in hard-to-reach places easily with hold function
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when preselected moisture level is reached, easily compare to established dry standard
- Advanced RF technology quickly scans wood, drywall, concrete, and other building materials
- Size: 5- 5/8" x 3- 5/16" x 1- 1/4"
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying cse.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
- The SCB-1 calibration block may be used for field calibration checks of the Proscan and Techscan moisture meters. We recommended using a 4 x 4 Styrofoam block or other non-conductive, nonmagnetic material such as plastic or fiberglass to insulate the SCB-1 from a wood or metal tabletop surface. When using the SCB-1. the meter should display 18.0, +/-1.0 on the wood scale, and 51, +/-2.0 on the Reference scale