The Wagner Orion 950 Smart Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit is the all-in-one solution for busy professionals desiring superior accuracy and multi-tool functionality. The Wagner Orion 950 features an on-board Equilibrium Moisture Content (EMC) calculator, Bluetooth connectivity to free smart device apps, built-in temperature/RH sensor, and more.
- Orion 950 Wood Moisture Meter with Built-in Temperature/RH Sensor
- Paired On-Demand Calibrator
- Rubber Protective Boot
- Foam-lined ABS Plastic Carrying Case
- 9V Battery
- Species Settings Booklet
- Instruction Manual
- Common Flooring Materials Settings Reference Card
- Seven (7) Year Warranty
The Wagner Orion 950 Smart Pinless Wood Moisture Meter Kit features the Wagner Orion 950, carrying the Wagner tradition of superior accuracy forward with all of the features of the 910, 920, 930, and 940 meters and adding more. A flexible rubber boot makes the 950 durable enough to withstand your toughest jobs.
The Wagner Orion 950 Moisture Meter joins the rest of the Orion line of meters in being the first in the industry to provide true in-the-field calibration capability with the included On-Demand Calibrator. Calibrate your Orion 950 at your location in about 30 seconds whenever you want
The Orion line of wood moisture meters continues Wagners 50-plus year tradition of providing accurate, dependable non-damaging pinless moisture measurement technology, measuring IN the wood not just ON the wood, and backed by Wagners industry-leading 7-year warranty.
- Bluetooth App Enabled- The Orion 950 interacts through Bluetooth technology with free mobile apps for your Android or Apple smart device. The app is available on either Google Play or iTunes. You can receive and record data, set specifications for separate jobs, and much more
- To send readings data from the Orion 950 to the FloorSmart or Woodshop MC app on your smart device, follow these steps:
- Ensure that Bluetooth has been enabled on your smart device. The Orion 950 will automatically pair with your smart device when the power is on and the two devices are within Bluetooth range.
- Ensure that the DATA mode on the 950 is ON. Consult your Orion 950 manual for instructions.
- Open the FloorSmart or Woodshop MC app and enter a new job description or choose a current job to edit.
- Press the Record tab at the bottom left to access the Record Readings screen.
- Press the Record button at the top right to enable the app to record data from the Orion 950.
- Scan the target area with the Orion 950 and press the ON/HOLD button when you want to send a reading to the FloorSmart or Woodshop MC app.
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor - Get the ambient temperature and relative humidity (RH) measurements of any room the Orion 950 is in with its built-in sensor. Its like having an ambient conditions data logger and a moisture meter all in one.
- Dew Point Calculations - The Orion 950 will calculate the dew point of the environment for you. Utilizing the built-in temperature and humidity sensor, the Orion 950 will calculate and display the current dew point whenever and wherever you need.
- Equilibrium Moisture Content - The Orion 950 will also calculate if a wood specimen is at the critical threshold where it has reached its equilibrium with the environment and will no longer gain or lose moisture. The equilibrium moisture content (EMC) will tell you when your wood floor or wood projects are ready for installation or fabrication.
- Grains Per Pound/Kilogram Mode - Grains per pound/kilogram (GPP/GPK) is a more precise measurement to know the exact weight of water vapor that is in the surrounding air. The Orion 950 will calculate and display instantly the grains per pound/kilogram, also known as the specific humidity of the air, compared to relative humidity
|Length||5.75 inches (146mm)|
|Width||3.0 inches (76mm)|
|Thickness||1.0 inches (25mm)|
|Weight with Boot||7.2 oz. (204g)|
|Scanning Area||2.0 inches (50mm) x 2.5 inches (63mm)|
|Power||9-volt battery (Wagner recommends using non-rechargeable Alkaline or Lithium or rechargeable NiMH batteries)|
|Auto Power Shut - Down||60 seconds|
|Ambient Temperature||32F to +110F (0C to +43C)|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||0% to 100%|
|Equilibrium Moisture Content Measurement||0 - 40.7%|
|Dew Point||-85F to +110F (-65C to +43C)|
|Absolute Humidity||0 to 431.1 lb/ft (0 to 61.6 kg/m)|
|Specific Gravity Range for Wood Species||0.20-1.0 SG|
|Storage Temperature and Humidity||+50F to +90F (+10C to +32C), Maximum relative humidity of 95%, Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||+32F to +110F (+0C to +43C)|