Delmhorst G-7 Grain Moisture Meter
Price: $ 530.00
Built-in calibrations for barley, coffee, corn, flax, hay, oats, pasta, rapeseed, rough rice, rye, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat.
Built-in temperature correction over the range of 32 - 160 F (0 - 70 C).
Programmable offset to match elevator.
The Delmhorst G-7 is a rugged resistance-type meter, great for testing the moisture content of grain at harvest time and while in storage. The integral double-disc electrode cup holds only 3-4 grams, allowing for more uniform sampling and providing accurate and repeatable readings. You can even attach optional accessories to check moisture in bulk material and hay. The G-7 also provides useful statistics on stored readings
- Delmhorst G-7 Grain Moisture Meter
- Built-in calibrations for barley, coffee, corn, flax, hay, oats, pasta, rapeseed, rough rice, rye, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat.
- Built-in temperature correction over the range of 32 - 160 F (0 - 70 C).
- Programmable offset to match elevator.
- Stores up to 150 accumulated readings in user-defined batches by grain.
- Displays the average and highest readings, and standard deviation and co-efficient of variance of stored readings.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Moisture Range: 9%-30% MC, depending on the grain.
- Size: 7 1/4 x 6 x 5 1/2.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Optional sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
Accessories & Electrodes
- Brush used to clear off 313CUP-0005 or 313CUP-0006 sample cups
- This sturdy plastic carrying case fits the G-7 grain moisture meter. This case can be ordered separately
- The 1900 is the standard upper electrode assembly for the G-7 grain moisture meter. The 1900 has a serrated face, and is used with 313CUP-0005 sample cup
313CUP-0005 Sample Cup
- The 313CUP-0005 is a replacement sample cup for G-7 grain moisture meter. Used with 1900 upper electrode assembly
313CUP-0006 Sample Cup
- The 313CUP-0006 is a replacement sample cup with smooth surface for checking flour using the G-7 grain moisture meter. Used with 315ELE-0024 upper electrode assembly
- The 315ELE-0024 is similar to the 1900 except with a smooth surface for testing flour or granular material. Used with 313CUP-0006 sample cup
Prods for testing standard and high density bales (requires H-4 Handle).
- 830-2 10 prod
- 830-3 18 prod
- 830-4 36 prod
- 830-5 12 for hops
831 Short Pin Prod
- For testing hay in the windrow (requires H-4 Handle)
- Long pin prod for testing grain in bulk (requires H-4 Handle)
- Electrode handle that attaches to the built-in connector on the top of any moisture meter. Can be used with the 830 series prods, 831 short pin disc shaped prod, and 832 long pin disc shaped prod. This is useful for large or high density bales of hay or scrap paper. Two handed operation is recommended over using a prod that connects directly to the top of the meter (like our 1235 series) to minimize stress placed on the meter casing