Delmhorst TM-100 Moisture Meters
Price: $ 280.00
Delmhorst TM-100 Moisture Meter
Bright, clear digital display
Temperature Range: -40F to 300F (-40C to 150C)
Fast response time
Delmhorst brings its characteristic quality and support to temperature monitoring. The Delmhorst digital thermometer features rugged construction to withstand even the toughest work conditions offering years of use. Not only does this device monitor temperature in the air, it can also take temperature readings inside of various building materials with the use of special Delmhorst electrodes such as the TS-102 Sensor
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Temperature Range: -40F to 300F (-40C to 150C).
- Fast response time:
- 2 minutes for 63% excursion.
- 4-5 minutes full excursion.
- Can be used to check temperature in the air or in penetrable solids.
- Size: 2 3/4 x 4 3/4 x 1 3/4.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
PE-22 Probe Extension
- Used with TS-107 Sensor. Available in 3 ft. length
- Used for liquids, gases, ambient temperature. Stainless steel probe length 5". Delrin handle
- Used for penetrable solids. Ideal for hay and grain. TS-107, (3 1/2" long) is made of aluminum and delrin parts with a stainless steel tip. Requires SH-44 handle