The Tramex WDIK5.1 Water Damage Restoration Inspection Kit is acomplete kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. Featuring the TramexMEPmoisture meter for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The TramexCMEX2digital concrete moisture meter allows for testing perASTM F2659and the reusableHygro-i probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performingASTM F2170(or Hood Methodwith optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with theHygro-i probe. A heavy-duty pin-probe measures Moisture Content in wood. TheWater Damage Restoration Inspection Kitcomes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features of the CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function freezes meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i probe for in-situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
Features of the MEP
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%
- Deep signal penetration up to 1 (30mm) into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick making it ideal for testing various building materials.
- MEP - NDT* moisture meter for general building materials.
- CMEX II - concrete moisture and humidity meter.
- Relative Humidity probe.
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
- 7" insulated pins.
- Infrared thermometer.
- * NDT - non-destructive test
|Size||13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5" (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)|
|Power||2 x 9 volt PP3|
|Measuring range - MEP|
|Depth of penetration||(NDT*) 1" (30mm) (in wood, drywall)|
|Moisture content for Wood||(NDT*) 5 to 30 %|
|Reference scale for building materials||0 to 100|
|Measuring range - CMEX II|
|Depth of penetration in concrete||(NDT*) approx. ." (20 mm)|
|Moisture content for Concrete||(NDT*) 0 to 6.9 %|
|Comparative for Gypsum floor screed||(NDT*) 0 to 10|
|Reference scale||(NDT*) 0 to 100|
|Relative Humidity (RH probe)||0 to 99%|
|Moisture content for wood (with pin probes)||7 to 40 %|
* NDT - non-destructive test
Moisture Encounter Plus Moisture Meter
- The TramexMEPMoisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection moisture meter based on Impedance measurement which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile
Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit
- A compact kit for instant and precise non-destructive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as concrete and other cementitious materials perASTM F2659, as well as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing