The Humimeter BL2 Universal Biomass Moisture Meter is specifically-designed for users who require a portable moisture meter to cover a wide range of biomass applications. It is supplied with both the insertion probe for wood chips, wood pellets and sawdust as well as the hammer Probe with short and long pins for measurement on round timber, split logs and hay and straw bales.
The Humimeter BL2 Universal Biomass Moisture Meter is supplied with several calibration curves that are automatically activated when a specific probe is connected. If more than one calibration is offered for the connected probe, it can be user-selected using the menu system. Measuring results are displayed instantly and are temperature compensated.
The image on the left shows the gauge with the hammer probe with the 255mm Hay & Straw Pins attached. When this probe fitted with the nails it can be used for round wood and split logs.
The picture below details the Insertion Probe for measurement of Wood Chips, Wood Pellets and Saw Dust.
The BL2 can also be supplied with an USB interface (BL2-USB-KIT) and is supplied with USB cable and Software.
- Automatic temperature compensation (set to C or F as required)
- Large, back-lit LCD display with Automatic averaging
- Temperature can be set to C or F as required
- BL2-KIT-USB is supplied with USB output including PC software and data transfer cable
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- 2 Year Warranty
- Hold function, manual saving of results, data log for 10,000 logs within measuring point report
- Gauge menus in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Memory for 10,000 data points
- Supplied in custom fitted wood carrying case
|Resolution||0.1% water content|
|Measuring range||up to 60% water content depending on material and probe type|
|Calibration Accuracy||2.5 %|
|Material Temperature Range||0 - 40 C (104F)|
|Temperature Limits||-10C to 80C (14F to 176F)|
|Menu languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian|
|Housing Material||Plastic with rubber protection cover, IP40 rating|
|Data logger||10,000 moisture measurements plus date, batch & temperature|
|Data Interface (BL2-USB only)||USB (supplied with data transfer cable & software)|
|Display||backlight Graphic LCD (128 x 64 pixel)|
|Battery Type||4 x 1.5 Volt AA Alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||900 measurements (with auto-off after 6 minutes of non-use)|
|Weight||6.4 Kg (Kit in Wooden case)|
|Dimensions||121 x 17.5 x 8cm (LxWxH)|
47.6" x 6.9" x 3.1" (LxWxH)
- BL2 or BL2-USB Gauge
- Wood chip Insertion Probe
- Hammer Probe
- Spare 40mm & 60mm nails (10 pcs each)
- 255mm Hay and Straw Pins (2 pcs)
- 4 AA Batteries
- Wooden foam fitted case
- USB Cable and Software (BL2-USB Kit Only!)