The Humimeter RH5 Paper Moisture Meteris specifically designed for measuring moisture content in paper by inserting the "sword probe" into a stack/pile of paper. The measured values can be manually entered into datalogger or can be set to automatically record at pre-set intervals.
The temperature is measured as well and included in the hygromeasurement. Temperature range for measurement is -10 to +60 C and can either be displayed in C or F. The RH5 hygrometer can measure the moisture content in paper or alternatively be used to measure relative air humidity measurements or dew point.
An optionalUSBoutput module (RH5-USB) is available for transferring recorded data to a PC or printer for analysis/documentation. It is supplied with FREE software, a data link cable for connection to a PC and printer, and a USB adapter. There is also an option for a thermal printer with which you can print you measured values without a PC directly from the instrument.For additional protection, we recommend the optional protection sleeve (p/n RH5-SLEEVE) available to prevent the sensor or gauge being damaged during the "insertion" process. A sleeve removal tool is also recommended.
- Measurement accuracy of 1.5% & resolution of 0.1%
- Data can be manually entered into datalogger or can be set to automatically record at pre-set intervals
- OptionalUSB outputis used to transfer stored data to a PC. Includes software & transfer cable
- Supplied with wooden case and batteries
- Measures temperature using Pt 1000 probe & calculates Dew Point
- Menu language in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Using unique "sword" sensor element to penetrate paper roll
- 2-Year Warranty
|Measurnig Range||0 to 100%|
|Accuracy||1.5% (0 to 90%) at 25C|
|Temperature Range||-10 to +60C (14 to 140F)|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1C (0.1F)|
|Temperature Units||can be set to C and F |
|Temperature Accuracy||0.4C (at 25C) Pt 1000 DIN B|
|Dew Point Temperature Range||-55 to 60C (-67 to 140F)|
|Dew Point Temperature Resolution||0.1C|
|Date Logger||Automatic data log for 10.000 logs with measuring point report (optional)|
|Complete Kit||RH5 Moisture Meter, Wooden Case, Batteries, User Manual|
|Optionally Available||PC-interface, software and printer|