Round timber and split logs moisture meter with ram-electrode
Because of the high measuring range (up to 60% water content) and high measuring depth the Humimeter BLW Timber Moisture Meter is ideal for operators of biomass heating systems, wood suppliers and buyers of round and split logs.
Integrated calibration curves for various wood types are included allowing the BLW to display measurements directly in "Moisture Content", eliminating the need to refer to separate "look-up tables. This insures the highest possible accuracy with minimum effort and reduces the chances of errors.
Separate calibration curves are supplied for Pine, Larch, Fir, Willow, Beech, Oak, Alder, Ash and Spruce
- High measuring range to 60% water content represents 150% wood moisture
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Displays values directly in "Moisture Content" eliminating the need to refer to separate look-up tables
- Automatic averaging
- Allows quality checks and documentation on site
|Measuring range||10 to 60% water content depending on the material represents 150% wood moisture |
|Resolution ||0.1% |
|Temperature||can be set to C or F |
|Hold function||manual saving of results, data log for 10.000 logs with measuring point report |
|Complete Kit||BLW, platic case, ram-electrode and batteries |
The BLW complete kit includes BLW, plastic case, ram-electrodes, batteries and software. BLW-232 also includes data transfer cable with USB converter and Software. (Photo shows optional thermal printer.)