Bright, clear digital display
Moisture Range: 0.1 - 15 Bars Tension
0-100 reference scale
The Delmhorst KS-D1 Digital Soil Moisture Tester, used with the GB-1 Gypsum Sensor Blocks, make up a valuable system to monitor the soil moisture available to the plants. This system eliminates guesswork, so that irrigation can be effectively scheduled, according to plants' requirements
- Delmhorst KS-D1 Soil Moisture Meter
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Moisture Range: 0.1 - 15 Bars Tension.
- 0-100 reference scale.
- Spring-loaded binding posts allow for positive contact with the gypsum sensor blocks' leads.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Size: 2 3/4 x 4 3/4 x 1 3/4.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
GB-1 Gypsum Sensor Blocks
- The blocks are made of gypsum, cast around two concentric, stainless steel electrodes. They are manufactured under controlled conditions to obtain a maximum degree of uniformity and fast response to soil moisture changes. The GB-1 measures 7/8 dia. x 1 1/8 in height. It is the most widely used sensing unit, easy to install and especially suited for extensive sampling of soil at various depths.