Delmhorst G-34W/CS Hops Moisture Meter, Individual Instrument
Price: $ 475.00
Delmhorst G-34 Hops Moisture Meter
Easy-to-read analog display
Moisture Range: 7%-14% on hops
Built-in battery and calibration check.
The Delmhorst G-34 Hops Moisture Meter lets you easily check moisture levels in baled hops to assure high-quality harvest and safe storage. The large analog display and built-in battery check make this a favorite among hop growers worldwide
- Easy-to-read analog display
- Moisture Range: 7%-14% on hops.
- Built-in battery and calibration check.
- Auto-shutoff timer saves battery life.
- Size: 7 3/8 x 3 7/8 x 2 3/4.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
- With Case:Includes meter, carrying case.
- Standard Package:Includes meter, carrying case, H-4 handle, and 830-5 12" prod.
Accessories & Electrodes
- This moisture content standard is great for verifying that your G-34 hops moisture meter is in calibration. With two electrical resistance values (8% and 10%) to test your meter against, you can be sure that your readings will stand up to the strictest standards of accuracy. The MCS-44 is also available with a letter of certification traceable to NIST.
- Used for bales, 9 1/2" insulated pins, with 8 1/4" penetration, eliminates the effect of surface moisture
Prods for testing standard and high density bales (requires H-4 Handle).
- 830-2 10 prod
- 830-3 18 prod
- 830-4 36 prod
- 830-5 12 for hops
- Electrode handle that attaches to the built-in connector on the top of any moisture meter. Can be used with the 830 series prods, 831 short pin disc shaped prod, and 832 long pin disc shaped prod. This is useful for large or high density bales of hay or scrap paper. Two handed operation is recommended over using a prod that connects directly to the top of the meter (like our 1235 series) to minimize stress placed on the meter casing