Delmhorst BD-2100/26/21/PKG Digital Moisture Meter for Building Inspection, Complete Package
Price: $ 625.00
Delmhorst BD-2100 Digital Moisture Meter for Building Inspection
Bright, clear digital display
Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
Built-in calibration check
The best-selling Delmhorst BD-2100 digital moisture meter is great for measuring moisture in a variety of different building materials, including wood, concrete, drywall, EIFS, roofing, insulation, and flooring. The Delmhorst BD-2100 moisture meter has a digital display, an adjustable alarm, and Delmhorsts exclusive calibrated drywall scale.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Three scales:
- Wood Scale- 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material, such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
- Reference Scale- Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
- Gypsum Scale- 0.2%-50% moisture range. Use on drywall.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16 penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8 x 3 x 1 5/8.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
- An alternate to the 496 pin for the 26-ES, the 1849 is a 1 insulated pin with 1/2" penetration. The 1849 is suitable for wood up to 2" thick.
- Uninsulated pin and retainer with 5/16" penetration. Standard on all meters with built-in pins and the 2-E and 4-E electrodes. Used on wood up to 6/4 (1 ), concrete and gypsum
- Retainer used to hold contact pins in place. Used with #608 and #608/001. Available in packs of 4 as 305RET-0021/4.
- 496 contact pins are insulated except at the tips, and measure 2" overall with 1 1/8" penetration. Standard on the 26-ES, and can be used to check wood up to 5" thick.
- The 608 insulated contact pins measure 4" overall, and penetrate 3 1/4". Standard on 21-E and 18-ES electrodes, and can be used on roofing, insulation, timber, poles, and EIFS. Also available in 7 length with 6 penetration as 608/001.
- Retainer used to hold contact pins in place. Used with #496, #1849, and #A-111 pins. Available in packs of 4 as 632/4.
- Another alternative to the 496, the A-111 is an uninsulated contact pin measures 1 7/16 and has 1/2" penetration. The A-111 is compatible with both the 26-ES and the 22-E, and its tapered point makes it easier to penetrate into hard surfaces. Can be used on wood up to 2" thick.
- Makes pilot holes in stucco to reduce pin damage
- Moisture content standards are great for verifying that your Delmhorst moisture meter is in calibration. The MCS-1 can be used on any meter with a wood scale. With two electrical resistance values (12% and 22%) to test your meter against, you can be sure that your readings will stand up to the strictest standards of accuracy. The MCS-1 is also available with a letter of certification traceable to NIST.
Delmhorst offers a wide assortment of electrodes known throughout the industry for their durability. All Delmhorst electrodes fit any Delmhorst moisture meter. Below are electrodes that are typically used for this model:
Fitted with the same 5/16" penetration pins that are mounted on our pin type meters. This electrode is great for a variety of different applications
- Home inspector:use on wood joists and drywall.
- Paper producer:use on curved surfaces such as cardboard and paper tubes.
- Woodworker:use on timber, poles, and veneer/
2-E is also available as the 2- ET with a tapped handle for hard to reach areas. Can also be fitted with A-103 uninsulated pins with 1 3/32 length and 11/16 penetration.
The 496 contact pins that come with the 26-ES penetrate 1 1/8 and have insulated shanks so that only the tips are exposed. The pins make contact only at their uncoated tips and provide much more accurate readings of moisture content at various levels of penetration. This feature is useful for a variety of different applications
- Flooring installers:Penetrate through flooring to plywood sub-floor, or concrete.
- Dry kiln operators:Identify moisture gradients which helps to identify the drying pattern.
- Furniture manufacturers and craftsmen:Easily check high density hardwood that short pins are unable to penetrate
Also available as the 26-ED, which includes gauge to measure pin penetration depth
- The 608 pins that come with the 21-E are insulated, except at the tips, and can reach a maximum penetration of 3-1/4".
- Great for use on roofs, insulation, or EIFS.
- 21-E is also available as the 21-E/001 with 6" penetration, or as the 21-ET with a tapped handle for hard to reach areas.
- Comes with A-111 uninsulated contact pins for 1 1/2" penetration. For use on plaster, masonry and wood. Will also accept 496, insulated pins; 1 1/16 penetration.
- 22-E is also available as the 22-ET with a tapped handle for hard to reach areas.
- Features two 5'' long blades, bent to a 35 angle, and coated in Teflon except for the tips. Great for checking behind trim and baseboard molding.
- Makes moisture testing in hard to reach places a breeze. Simply attach any length metal probe to the alligator clips on the end of the 2-E/Split and test behind toe kicks, through drywall, or any other area where our standard length contacts pins arent long enough