The Tramex BSIZK5.1 Building Survey Inspection EZ Kit is a complete moisture and humidity testing kit. The Tramex BSIZK5.1 features the multifunctional Tramex MRH III digital moisture meter allowing for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The MRH III and reusable relative humidity probe allow for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment. The heavy-duty pin-probes measure moisture content in wood, and the insulated 7 pins allow for deep wall cavity probing. Concrete slab relative humidity testing to ASTM F2170 can also be performed with reusable relative humidity probes and hole liners (optional).
- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration up to 1" in wood and drywall in non-destructive mode.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials.
- Hold function freezes meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Audio signal sounds when meter indicates high readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Accurate non-invasive moisture content readings from 5 to 55% MC in wood.
- Attachable pin-type wood probe for accessing hard to reach areas and for probing into wall cavities and wood.
- Attachable Relative Humidity probe for testing of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound readings all shown on one clear display, (as well as in situ of concrete per ASTM F2170 with optional Hygro-I probes, hole liners and caps).
- MRH III moisture and humidity meter.
- 1 x Ambient Relative Humidity
- Hygro-i2 Short Probe.
- 6 x Hole liners and caps.
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
- 7" (200mm) insulated pins for in-depth penetration using pin probe.
|Size||13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5" (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)|
|Measuring range - MRH III|
|Depth of penetration||up to 1"(30mm) (in wood, drywall)|
|Reference scale for building materials||0 to 100|
|Relative Humidity (with RH probe)||0 to 99%|
|Humidity accuracy||10% to 90%RH +/-1.8% @ 25C / 77F|
|Wood Non-invasive Mode||5 to 55%MC (at SG of 0.3)|
|Wood Invasive Mode (with wood pin probes)||7 to 40%MC|
Tramex EZ Kit Carrying Case - ALLBAG
- Tramex EZ Kit Carrying Case with hard shell and zipper.Designed to hold 2 of the following instruments or 1 instrument & small accessories: MEP, MRH3, CME4 or CMEX2