The Tramex PTMMK5.1 Professional Wood Master Kit is ideal for instant and accurate measurement of moisture content in a large range of wood species, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building materials.
The Tramex PTMMK5.1 features the Tramex ProfessionalPTM2with its built-in pins, a handheld heavy-duty pin probe and a handheld heavy-duty hammer pin probe, theProfessional Wood Master Kitcomes in a Tramex protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection.
- Wide moisture content range: 6 - 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy.
- Adjustable temperature correction.
- Reading Hold facility to freeze reading.
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics.
- Colour LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation
- Heavy-duty yet light-weight aluminum construction.
- Built-in calibration checks for confirmed accuracy.
- Battery powered. (supplied)
- Built-in pins and socket for use with a choice of external pin probes. (optional).
- PTM2.0 - Professional Pin Moisture Meter
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe
- Heavy-duty hammer pin-type wood probe
|Size||16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||4 x AAA|
|Measuring range - PTM|
|Moisture Content||6 to 46%MC|
|WME (Ref) reference scale for building materials||0 to 100|
|Drywall reference scale||0 to 8.5|
Professional Pin Type Moisture Meter
- Theall newProfessionalPTM 2.0is a hand-held, digital, pin-type resistance moisture meter designed to take precise measurements of moisture content in wood, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building products
Kit Carrying Case
- Tramex Heavy Duty Kit Carrying Case with Die Cut Foam for up to 2 instruments and multiple accessories. Designed to hold 2 of the following: MEP, MRH3, CME4 and CMEX2