Tramex EIK5.1 External Insulation Finishing Systems Inspection (EIFS) Kit
Price: $ 2,358.00
Tramex EIK5.1 Inspection Kit for instant, non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions deep within Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems (EIFS)
Non-destructive, Deep Penetration Moisture Detection
7" pins for Deep Wall Probing using attachable Pin-Type Probe
Measures 0-99% Ambient Relative Humidity Conditions
The Tramex EIK5.1 Exterior Insulation Finishing Systems (EIFS) Inspection Kit is a complete kit featuring the TramexRWS Roof and Wall Scanner(a combination of the Wet Wall Detector and the Leak Seeker) for instant, non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions deep within Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems (EIFS). TheEIFS Inspection Kitincludes the TramexMRHIIImoisture and humidity meter, a pin-type resistance probe and aHygro-i relative humidity probe to provide the ideal solution for measurement of ambient relative humidity, temperature and dew point, determination of moisture conditions in a variety of wall materials, sheathing and wood studding of EIFS systems, as well as in-depth readings of the moisture conditions of the substrate
- Non-destructive, Deep Penetration Moisture Detection.
- 7" pins for Deep Wall Probing using attachable Pin-Type Probe.
- Measures 0-99% Ambient Relative Humidity Conditions.
- Temperature, Dew Point & Grains Per Pound readings.
- Measures 5 - 55% Moisture Content in Wood in non-invasive mode.
- Measures 7 - 40% Moisture Content in Wood using pin-type wood probe.
- Instant Surface Temperature Measurement.
- Clear, easy to read dial (RWS).
- Backlit display for poor lighting conditions (MRH3).
- RWS - Roof and Wall Scanner + telescopic handle (for use on roofs).
- MRH III - Moisture and Humidity meter.
- Infrared thermometer.
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
- 7 insulated pins for in-depth penetration using pin probe.
- Hole Punch - for creating pilot holes for long pin probes in EIFS and Roofing Systems.
- Relative Humidity probe.
*NDT - Non-destructive Test
|Size||19.2" x 14.9" x 5.7" (487mm x 380mm x 145mm)|
|Power||3 x 9 volt PP3|
|Measuring range - RWS|
|Depth of penetration||(NDT* ) 4" (100mm)|
|Reference scale for building materials||0 to 100|
|Measuring range - MRH III|
|Reference scale for building materials||(NDT*) 0 to 100|
|Wood Non-invasive Mode||5 to 55%MC (at SG of 0.3)|
|Wood Invasive Mode||7 to 40%MC|
|Relative Humidity (RH probe )||0 to 99%|
Roof and Wall Scanner
- The TramexRWSRoof and Wall Scanner is a multi-mode non-invasive impedance scanner designed for the instant, precise and non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions and leak tracing in roofing per ASTM D7954 and in wall systems of the building envelope
Tramex MRH III
Moisture & Humidity Meter
- The TramexMRH IIIMoisture and Humidity Meteris a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials. It also attaches to an optional plug-in TramexHygro-i relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin type electrodes.
- A complete kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing