Delmhorst HT-4000F/PKG Thermo-Hygrometer. Flooring Package: Includes meter, carrying case, (1) RH/T-S3 sensors, (1) RH/T-C1 cable for easy reading while sensor is in concrete, and (10) CS-3 concrete sleeves for testing in multiple sites
Price: $ 670.00
Delmhorst HT-4000F Thermo-Hygrometer
Bright, clear digital display.
Relative Humidity Range: 0% - 100%, sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard
Temperature Range: -40F - 255F (-40C - 124C).
The Delmhorst HT-4000F moisture meter is a stand-alone thermo-hygrometer for flooring installers and inspectors. The meters detachable sensor makes the Delmhorst HT-4000F moisture meter ideal for testing a concrete slab according to the ASTM F2170 standard. It has the same fast acclimating RH/T sensor found in our popular TotalCheck 3-in-1 moisture meter. For flooring contractors who prefer having separate meters to one combination meter, the HT-4000F is the perfect solution
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% - 100%, sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard
- Temperature Range: -40F - 255F (-40C - 124C).
- Dew Point Range: -40F - 176F (-40C - 80C).
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound).
- GPK Range: 0.01 - 545 GPK (Grains Per Kilogram).
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 7 PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch).
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 47 KPA (Kilopascals).
- Built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch.
- Auto shut-off timer saves battery life.
- Reading HOLD Feature.
- Size: 8 x 3 3/8 x 1 .
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
- Plastic sleeve required when performing ASTM F-2170 tests on concrete. Used with the RH/T-S3 attachment included withTotal Check and HT-4000F.Order in packs of 20 CS-3/20
Relative Humidity Test Kit
The relative humidity test kit is great for testing the accuracy of our detachable RH/T-S1 and RH/T-S3 relative humidity sensors. The air inside the test kit bottle is controlled by a salt solution, which keeps the relative humidity constant. The kit is available with either 33% or 75% relative humidity (Order asRH/TK/33andRH/TK/75respectively).
- Extension cable that connects to the RH/T-S3, allowing you to easily view your meters screen while performing ASTM F-2170 tests on concrete.