Delmhorst TCHECK/FP TotalCheck Flooring Package 3-in-1 Moisture Meter for Building Inspection. Includes meter, (1) RHT-S3 humidity sensor, (1) RHT-C1 cable, carrying case, 26-ES electrode, (10) 496 pins, (10) CS-3 sleeves, and PC/KIT Software
Price: $ 1,205.00
Delmhorst TotalCheck 3-in-1 Moisture Meter for Building Inspection
Bright, clear digital display
Scan Mode: 0300 numerical reference scale
Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp
Delmhorsts TotalCheck 3-in-1 moisture meter measures moisture by pin and scan modes, and is fast acting, accurate, thermo-hygrometer. The removable RH sensor measures ambient temperature and RH, and calculate dew point and GPP. High levels of ambient humidity can be a warning sign at inspection jobs. RH is also a major concern when testing a concrete sub-floor. To address this concern, Delmhorst TotalCheck moisture meter is designed to conform to the ASTM F-2170 standard to determine RH in a concrete slab using in-situ probes. Using TotalCheck to follow the ASTM F-2170 will provide useful information to minimize moisture-related flooring problems and failures
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Pin Mode:
- 5%-60% wood scale.
- Corrects for 69 individual wood species and temperature (F and C).
- 0.1% 6% drywall scale.
- 0100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Scan Mode: 0300 numerical reference scale.
- Thermo-hygrometer with RH sensor:
- Temperature Range: -40F - 255F (-40C - 124C).
- Relative Humidity Range: 0%100%.
- Dew Point Range: -40F - 176F (-40C - 80C).
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound).
- Sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Store up to 1400 readings with date and time stamp.
- View stored readings on screen.
- Organize readings by job for easy reference.
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports.
- Size: 8 x 3 3/8 x 1 .
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
- An alternate to the 496 pin for the 26-ES, the 1849 is a 1 insulated pin with 1/2" penetration. The 1849 is suitable for wood up to 2" thick.
- Uninsulated pin and retainer with 5/16" penetration. Standard on all meters with built-in pins and the 2-E and 4-E electrodes. Used on wood up to 6/4 (1 ), concrete and gypsum
- Retainer used to hold contact pins in place. Used with #608 and #608/001. Available in packs of 4 as 305RET-0021/4.
- 496 contact pins are insulated except at the tips, and measure 2" overall with 1 1/8" penetration. Standard on the 26-ES, and can be used to check wood up to 5" thick.
- The 608 insulated contact pins measure 4" overall, and penetrate 3 1/4". Standard on 21-E and 18-ES electrodes, and can be used on roofing, insulation, timber, poles, and EIFS. Also available in 7 length with 6 penetration as 608/001.
- Retainer used to hold contact pins in place. Used with #496, #1849, and #A-111 pins. Available in packs of 4 as 632/4.
- Another alternative to the 496, the A-111 is an uninsulated contact pin measures 1 7/16 and has 1/2" penetration. The A-111 is compatible with both the 26-ES and the 22-E, and its tapered point makes it easier to penetrate into hard surfaces. Can be used on wood up to 2" thick.
- Plastic sleeve required when performing ASTM F-2170 tests on concrete. Used with the RH/T-S3 attachment included withTotal Check and HT-4000F.Order in packs of 20 CS-3/20
- Makes pilot holes in stucco to reduce pin damage
- Moisture content standards are great for verifying that your Delmhorst moisture meter is in calibration. The MCS-1 can be used on any meter with a wood scale. With two electrical resistance values (12% and 22%) to test your meter against, you can be sure that your readings will stand up to the strictest standards of accuracy. The MCS-1 is also available with a letter of certificationtraceable to NIST.
Enables you to download stored readings from the meter to a PC via infrared linking. This software will enable you to:
- Export job data to Excel.
- Customize printing options.
- View readings and stats in the application program.
- Save and print individual or group job readings.
- Customize job title.
- View data in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Append notes to each job.
- Generate graphical histogram.
All these features are provided in a easy to use GUI interface, and are compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
The PC/KIT is included in several of our moisture meter packages, or may be ordered separately.It can be used with the Moisture Check, Navigator Pro, RDM-3, RDM-3P, and Total Check moisture meters
Relative Humidity Test Kit
The relative humidity test kit is great for testing the accuracy of our detachable RH/T-S1 and RH/T-S3 relative humidity sensors. The air inside the test kit bottle is controlled by a salt solution, which keeps the relative humidity constant. The kit is available with either 33% or 75% relative humidity (Order asRH/TK/33andRH/TK/75respectively).
- Extension cable that connects to the RH/T-S3, allowing you to easily view your meters screen while performing ASTM F-2170 tests on concrete.
Delmhorst offers a wide assortment of electrodes known throughout the industry for their durability. All Delmhorst electrodes fit any Delmhorst moisture meter. Below are electrodes that are typically used for this model:
Fitted with the same 5/16" penetration pins that are mounted on our pin type meters. This electrode is great for a variety of different applications
- Home inspector:use on wood joists and drywall.
- Paper producer:use on curved surfaces such as cardboard and paper tubes.
- Woodworker:use on timber, poles, and veneer/
2-E is also available as the 2- ET with a tapped handle for hard to reach areas. Can also be fitted with A-103 uninsulated pins with 1 3/32 length and 11/16 penetration.
The 496 contact pins that come with the 26-ES penetrate 1 1/8 and have insulated shanks so that only the tips are exposed. The pins make contact only at their uncoated tips and provide much more accurate readings of moisture content at various levels of penetration. This feature is useful for a variety of different applications
- Flooring installers:Penetrate through flooring to plywood sub-floor, or concrete.
- Dry kiln operators:Identify moisture gradients which helps to identify the drying pattern.
- Furniture manufacturers and craftsmen:Easily check high density hardwood that short pins are unable to penetrate
Also available as the 26-ED, which includes gauge to measure pin penetration depth
- The 608 pins that come with the 21-E are insulated, except at the tips, and can reach a maximum penetration of 3-1/4".
- Great for use on roofs, insulation, or EIFS.
- 21-E is also available as the 21-E/001 with 6" penetration, or as the 21-ET with a tapped handle for hard to reach areas.
- Features two 5'' long blades, bent to a 35 angle, and coated in Teflon except for the tips. Great for checking behind trim and baseboard molding.