The Humimeter FSG Food and Special Product Moisture Meter is a special model moisture meter that can be used for a quick determination of water content of all product types and finished products.
For measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples.
The Humimeter FSG Food and Special Product Moisture Meter is calibrated for spiral noodles, peanuts and walnuts and more. Users can generate and store their own custom calibration curves or upon request, this service can be provided at an additional cost. For factory generation of custom calibration curves, a 4-5 litre sample must be supplied.
When paying for products from suppliers, it is normally important to measure the moisture content to insure suitable product quality and to insure that you are paying a fair price, not paying for the weight of water.
Operation of the FSG Food and special products moisture meter is quick and easy. Simply turn-on to FSG, ll it with your sample and the FSG will display the moisture content on the backlit LCD Display. The measuring values can be stored in the built-in memory.
The FSG-USB includes USB output allowing data transfer to a PC or mobile printer. The FSG-USB is supplied with free software and includes data transfer cable. Stored data be transferred to other programs for additional analysis.
- Suitable for use with all types of nuts, fruits, dried animal parts and more
- 3 Litre Sample Volume required for measurement
- Built-in memory for 10,000 data values
- FSG-USB offer USB output and is supplied with free software and data transfer cable
- Built-in temperature Compensated results in C or F
- Operating Temperature Range of 0 to +50C
- Bulk density compensated by using integrated scale
- Resolution 0.1%
- Measuring range varies by material type
- User can build and store their own custom calibration curve
- Factory can optionally generate custom calibration with 4-5 litre sample provided by user
|Measuring Range||1 - 15% moisture content, depending on the type of product|
|Temperature range for measuring||0 to +50C|
|Menu languages||English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian|
|Housing||Robust stainless steel housing|
|Display||LCD display with backlight|
|Power||4x 1.5 Volt AA batteries|
|Dimensions||226 x 165 x 240mm|
|Sample volume||3.0 litres|
|Weight||3.0 Kg (incl. Batteries)|
|Battery Life||900 measurements, with auto-off after 6 minutes of non-use|
|Power||4 x 1.5 Volt AA Alkaline batteries|
|Custom Material Calibration||yes, can be calibrated by user|
|Dimensions||Dimensions: 23 x 19 x 24 cm|
The FSG is delivered as a complete kit including, FSG-Food Moisture Meter, Digital scale 2200g, Plastic bucket 3.3 litres, Batteries
FSG-USB also includes data transfer cable and software