A kit for instant and accurate measurement of moisture content in a large range of wood species, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building materials. Featuring the Tramex Professional PTM2.0 with its built-in pins and a handheld heavy-duty pin probe, the Professional Wood Kit comes in a protective Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection.
- Wide moisture content range: 6 - 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy.
- Adjustable temperature correction. Reading Hold facility to freeze reading.
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics.
- Colour LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation
- Heavy-duty yet light-weight aluminum construction.
- Built-in calibration checks for confirmed accuracy.
- Battery powered. (supplied)
- Built-in pins and socket for use with a choice of external pinprobes. (optional)
- PTM2.0 - Professional Pin Moisture Meter
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe
|Size||13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5" (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)|
|Power||4 x AAA|
|Measuring range - PTM|
|Moisture Content||6 to 46%MC|
|WME (Ref) reference scale for building materials||0 to 100|
|Drywall reference scale||0 to 8.5|
Professional Pin Type Moisture Meter
- Theall newProfessionalPTM 2.0is a hand-held, digital, pin-type resistance moisture meter designed to take precise measurements of moisture content in wood, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building products
EZ Kit Carrying Case
- Tramex EZ Kit Carrying Case with hard shell and zipper.Designed to hold 2 of the following instruments or 1 instrument & small accessories: MEP, MRH3, CME4 and CMEX2